Berwickshire Towns and Villages G
Gavington (Parish of Langton)
The Auld Kirk appears on the 1860's OS map of Berwickshire and noted as Free Church
Greenlaw East Church was converted to a car repair garage.
The Free Church stood on the Duns Road/High Street junction, demolished for housing in the 1900's
Angelrow Chapel (associated to Kelso Abbey), by 1850 only fragments of walls remained.
Back to Places of Worship:Berwickshire